The Art World Demystified
How Artists Define and Achieve Their Goals
Allworth Press, New York 2016
308 Seiten, 19,19 €
Das Buch ist im epodium Bookshop erhältlich.
The Art World Demystified unfolds the confusing and often treacherous terrain of the art world, revealing the inner workings of a system that has few rules but many opportunities. In this volume, artists will find their own questions reflected and addressed, including:
- How does an artist penetrate the inner circle of the art world?
- How do museums choose exhibits?
- How can an artist reach critics and get feedback?
- How do artists make a living, and how much can they expect to make?
- What are the “rules” of the art world?
- Why is it all so mysterious?